Saturday, January 27, 2007

Not much knitting going on this week either

Seems like I can't get the time to knit these days. My husband and I are Akelas (that's Cub Scout talk for "adult partners") for our little friend, Brice. He is 7 years old and a Tiger Cub Scout. Here is a picture of him acting crazy.



He is such a sweet kid, he has been a very important member of our extended family since he was four months old. Anyhoo, this weekend was the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Races and we spent a good part of our week helping him with his car.



It wasn't the fastest, but I think his car was the prettiest. He did a good job on it, and "Way to go, Buddy" is all I can say about that.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

The Great Pinewood Derby!!! I used to love that so much, I guess I would still,eh? Very nice work on the derby, Brice! He's so cute! He looks like a sweetie.
My son, Aardron and his son Conor made their derbies...I've not heard about them yet though, the race outcome...