I found this on KB's blog and I thought it would be fun. Actually I am avoiding work and grasping at anything I can find to keep from doing what I should be doing.
If you decide to use this as an excuse to not do what you are supposed to be doing, then by all means let me know so that I can read your responses to the questions.
0. Your name?
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I'm too old for hoodies
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4.Do you plan outfits?
Fashion sense like this just happens, baby. You can't learn this or plan it.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I think I am fi'in to sneeze.
6. What's the longest you've been with someone
I have loved Robert my whole life.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
Depends on the context, If I were going to say something like "I aim to please" it would not make any sense for me to say a-i-m.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don't usually remember my dreams. I remember dreaming, but I rarely remember about what.
9. What are your pets' names?
My dog's name is Blowfish
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Do you floss?
Yes, but only half-heartedly most of the time.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
That hideous smell.
13. Do you go tanning?
14. Who do you talk to most on instant messaging?
I don't know, someone work related. Probably Debbie Ford.
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Probably not in public.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I am sure I have at some point in my life, but I haven't lately.
what happened to 17? I skipped it while I was counting to 1000
heh heh heh
18. Where do you want to live?
In a self-cleaning house
19. When did you graduate?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I had dinner at P.F. Chang's one time with Garth Brooks and Tricia Yearwood. They were actually at the next table, but it was kinda like we were having dinner together, wasn't it?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. What are you listening to right now?
Something is on the TV
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
Um, not really
25. Would you go sky diving?
I think I would
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?"
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
No, what purpose would be served? My Mimi always said, "You'll catch more flies with honey."
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My wedding ring
29. What is your house decorated as?
I don't know
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I don't have a math class, I am an adult.
32. What was your first car?
33. What's your natural hair color?
I don't remember.
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
41. Where do you work?
I am self-employed. I work from my home or my sister's home.
42. Do you do your own laundry?
Yes. Well, I don't always do it, Robert does it some of the time.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
He will probably hang out around the house until about 11:00 and then he will go to the hospital.
44. Who is your idol?
Idol? None come to mind, really.
45. Ever have cream puffs?
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I don't think so.
47. What was the last question you asked?
What do you want for breakfast?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Probably Rod Stewart's American Classics. I think that was the name of it.
49. Boys or Girls?
No more for me, thank you. I have had my share.
50. What is your bus number for school?
I had to walk to school at least 10 miles each way in deep snowdrifts with the wind howling. Barefoot, and I didn't have a coat so I had to wrap myself in newspaper to keep warm.
51. Is your hair curly?
Freakishly curly. Thank God for flat irons.
52. Last time you cried?
Yesterday afternoon when Robert and I were talking about a particular experience he had in Iraq.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
54. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know, but I am pretty sure that this is not it.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Not that I can recall
56. What's your favorite food?
Bueno Chilada from Taco Bueno
57. Favorite time of the year?
58. Favorite color?
59. Where is your significant other?
I don't know, probably in the bedroom messing with the DVR
60. Do you have any tattoos?
61. The next person you'll hold hands with… will it mean anything?
Why would you hold hands with someone if it didn't? I'm confused.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
63. Where was your default picture taken at?
At a place where we don't end sentences with prepostions. OMG that was hateful, wasn't it?
64. What's the last movie you watched?
I don't know, I usually get sidetracked when I try to watch a movie at home the last time I went to see a movie I saw Mr. Woodcock. I love Billy Bob.
65. Do you like your life right now?
66. Who's your number one fan?
Probably Blowfish (the dog)
67. What is your favorite animal?
68. Do you have good vision?
No, I have horrible vision.
69. What's your favorite t.v. show?
My Name is Earl
70. Can you hula hoop?
I haven't tried in a while, I probably couldn't fit my enormous ass inside a hoola hoop right now.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I don't see myself forgiving a cheater, but I try to never say never.
72. Do you have a job?
Yep. I have to pay for my knitting habit somehow!
73. Do you believe in God?
74. What are you wearing?
Blue t-shirt and jeans
75. Who's your best friend?
76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
77. Can you handle the truth?
Of course not.
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
eh, I don't know, groceries probably or maybe lunch at McAlisters.
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
Constantly when I am working, other than that, not a lot.
80. What color is your carpet?
81. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
I really, really try not to hate anyone (some people make that harder than others). Mostly there are just people that I don't particularly care for. I don't necessarily dislike them, just don't really like them either.
82. Do you like bowling?
Yes, I don't do it very often, though.
83. Are you sarcastic?
Oh, right. Me? Sarcastic? Whatever.
84. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, but not recently.
85. Do looks matter?
It depends on who I'm looking at!
86. Do you use chap stick?
87. Are you too forgiving?
Yes and no. I will forgive a lot of things, but once I'm done, I'm done.
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
What is that? I guess not.
89. Do you own a gun?
A BB gun.
90. Have you made a prank phone call?
Many times. That was before Caller ID and *69
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
92. Do you like your hair?
I love my hair since the invention of the flat iron.
93. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.
94. Are you emotional?
Not openly, I try to have my breakdowns in private.
95. Are you sick of doing this survey?
Um, a little, yeah.
96. When was the last time you talked on aim?
I don't know, last week sometime.
97.Did you meet anybody new today?
No, but it is still early.
98. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
Madeline's red chair.