Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Now I've seen it all

Have you guys seen this? Snoop Dogg and Willie? And if I know my cute boys (and I think I do) I would say that is Brad Paisley in the reddish hoodie and ball cap playing lead guitar.

What a strange collaboration. Willie is 75 years old, shouldn't he really consider settling down a little? Seriously, just a itty-bitty-tiny-little bit. What are they talking about anyway? Medicine?? I don't get it.



1. I'm thankful that Willie can still be Willie at 75 years old.
2. I'm thankful that my daughter told me about this video, because I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it.
3. I am thankful that September is just a few weeks away.

P.S. When I went to Brad Paisley's website to get the link I found a video there with him and Andy Griffith.(!) Holy smokes, has the world gone crazy?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe, personally, that Willie is doing a video like this. However, good on him (and by the way, there is a digital radio channel up here for country music billing Willie as the DJ. I don't have digital radio, but I'm just saying...)

I'm thankful for your daughter mentioning this video too...


I must confess I'm not thankful that September will be here shortly, but only because September probably means a different thing in Ontario than in Oklahoma. But I do wish you a very, very cool and temperate August.

Marianne said...

wtf? on both the video AND the novel idea that we could (in a parallel world perhaps?) have a 'very, very cool and temperate August'?!?!? LOLOL.

ok, that video? meh. I've known junkies. I don't even like to see/hear about it as a joke. because what he was saying? truth.
And yes, the world HAS gone crazy.

Buck said...

I watched the whole thing, even though I was prepared to NOT be impressed... as Hip-Hop just ain't my "thang." But, that said, I'd buy this. It's the dobro that got me. I'm a sucker for anything with dobro in it.

Bag Blog said...

Suprisingly, I liked that. What is the world coming too?

Anonymous said...

Medicine??? They must be diabetic, that's what I'm thinkin'.

But then it's August so it's too FREAKIN' HOT to think, so I could be wrong there. hahahaha

rita said...

Haven't watched the video (I want to get out in the SUN before it disappears again!), but I will.

Willie has a channel on XM radio; don't remember which one; we listen to XCountry 12, which is more alternative than country, although there's a lot of Willie on there. I love him! I hope he keeps going till he dies. He's had a rough life (of his own making), and he's still Willie. But Snoop Dog??? Seriously???

Love dobro too.

And yes, the world has been crazy for most of my life. Duck and cover drills when I was 10???

Anonymous said...

Have I missed a point when it comes to september? I would very much like to keep the summer as long as possible.. :)

tracyb said...

That video is freakin' awesome! I can't wait to show my nephew, he loves Snoop!

Hobbygåsa said...

I have an award for you in my blog. And I now see that Bloglines have made me miss a post in your blog...

Amanda said...

Wow...that video was a trip. Thanks for sharing. My dad is 73 so it made me shake my head a little.