Here is a cheesy photo of the Princess and Mr. T-Ball with their bears.
Emma tagged me on her blog for a meme.
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about
themselves. Those tagged need to write in their
blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need
to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.
You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in
their comments so they know that they have been tagged
and to read your blog.
So here I go 7 random things about me:
1. I am getting tired of knitting those bears.
2. Someone once told me that I am the female version of my husband. We couldn't be more alike if we had been twins. The person that told me that was right, we are a perfect match for each other.
3. I don't really fit into the category of Democrat or Republican either one.
4. I believe in God and I am what you would call a Christian, but I think organized religion is a big ol' crock of doodoo.
5. I have never knit a pair of socks. Or even a single sock for that matter.
6. My parents have been married for almost 47 years.
7. I will be 41 years old on Saturday (05/19).
Now I am supposed to tag seven people, but I don't know seven people with blogs, so I can only tag five. Sorry.