Thursday, May 31, 2007

This double life thing is not for the faint of heart

I have got to admit, this life of lies I am living is kicking my ass. Working on one thing when I am alone and another when others are around. It's not easy.

Luckily for me (that's sarcasm for those that didn't pick up on that) I have chosen two veerrrrrry slow projects between which to split my time. I am knitting my fool fingers off over here and I don't seem to have made much progress on either one.

I will get to take a break from those projects tomorrow, though, I am spending the afternoon with four kids under the age of seven. Their parents will be home about 6:00pm and the liquor stores are open until 9:00pm. This weekend is going to involve a lot of tequila. I may not get back to my knitting until Monday.

3 comments:

Emma said...

You're like the James Bond of knitting. Maybe you should get martini fixings instead of tequila!

Anonymous said...

Four kids under the age of 7? I'd start with the tequila for breakfast :)

Marianne said...

Yes, and those parents picking up those little ones...best not be late, eh? Whoooeeee, do I know that feeling!

That was a fabulous storm we had last night, eh?