I have been tagged by Tina that I met on the
Do something New KAL for the 7 weird things about myself meme. I did this a few months back and I just am not sure that I will be able to find 7 MORE weird things about myself to share. I'll give it a shot, it won't be easy. ;)
Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog
Here's the randomness that we call Amy:
1. I am right-handed but I play pool and swing a bat and golf club as if I were left-handed.
2. I am the middle child.
3. I have a very good sense of north, south, east and west, but I have to stop and think about right and left EVERY TIME! Could this have something to do with #1?
4. I found my first gray hair when I was 23 years old.
5. Morning is my favorite time of the day, until some *sshole wakes me up.
6. I really don't care who our next President is. I am not very impressed with any of the choices so far and I find all of the political bickering a complete waste of time.
7. I have watched Bad Santa, Bull Durham, Son-in-law, and Breakfast Club so many times that I have them practically memorized.
There you have it, you know me just a little bit better now. I am not going to officially tag anyone. I did that to you just a few months ago, but if you are reading this and want to participate, consider yourself tagged.
On the knitting front:
I am making pretty good progress on the Regia Silk socks. This stuff is heavenly. They are gonna be some comfy socks. I am also still working on the Montego Bay Scarf. I still VERY MUCH love the Seasilk, but me and lace knitting just doesn't seem like a very natural match. I won't give up yet, but I fear that I will have the wonkiest looking scarf ever knit on this planet. We'll see, but it's not looking too good so far.